Membership in the NC Oral Health Collaborative
Membership to the NC Oral Health Collaborative is open to individuals and organizations with an interest in improving the overall oral health status of North Carolina residents.
Collaborative Member Responsibilities are to:
- Actively support the NCOHC mission to promote improved oral health for all North Carolinians by identifying and resolving consumer-level and systemic barriers to good oral health and by accelerating the implementation of policies and practices that reduce oral health disparities.
- Actively work to support unity to achieve the NCOHC mission and work collaboratively with other organizations.
- Develop knowledge related to the oral health needs of North Carolinians, including underserved and high-risk populations.
- Willingly apply such knowledge and/or expertise to advance the NCOHC mission
- Willingly serve on committees, workgroups, or otherwise make substantive contributions to furthering the NCOHC mission.
To actively engage with and participate in the NCOHC, sign our Statement of Support.
To stay involved and up-to-date with NCOHC activities, join our mailing list below!